Protecting the privacy of every user is of extreme importance to us. Bindy Street Limited will only use your information where we have a legal basis to do so. Bindy Street Limited is the data controller responsible for making decisions about how we use your personal information (“Personal Data”).
In order to provide these services to you, we need to collect and use certain Personal Data:
- When you sign up for an account, we collect and use that information in order to authenticate you when you register for the account, to ensure that you are eligible and able to receive the services. That information includes the in-game username you choose to use in our Early Beta software.
- We collect and use your device location information as you use our services, including how you move around and events that occur during gameplay. Our services include location based games whose core feature is to provide a gameplay experience tied to your real world location. In light of this, we need to know where you are to operate these games for you, and to plan the location of in-game resources. We identify your location using a variety of technologies, including GPS, the WiFi points you are accessing the Early Beta software through, and mobile tower triangulation.
- We may also collect and use your user analytics, in-game actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including but not limited to device identifiers, device OS, model, configuration) to operate the Early Beta software for you, and to ensure that we provide a fair gaming experience to all players.
- We further use the information above in order to provide technical and customer support to you.
- Please note you will also give us Personal Data if you are interested in hearing from us. That may include your name, phone number, and email address. We use this information to fulfil those services to you and provide related customer support to you.
When you use the Early Beta software, we may share your Personal Data with other players. This includes your in-game profile (such as your username, your avatar) and your in-game actions and achievements.
Currently, the only organisation with access to your Personal Data is Bindy Street Limited, Apple, and Google Play. These third party service providers have access to your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as we need to provide the Services to you. When we no longer need to use your Personal Data, we will either remove it from our systems or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. You can:
- Request access to the Personal Data we hold on you
- Delete or correct your Personal Data
- Object to us processing your Personal Data, unless the Data is necessary for us to provide services to you
- Ask us to stop using your Personal Data, including for marketing and promotional purposes, unless the Data is necessary for us to provide services to you
- Complain to a regulator. We would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns directly, and would prefer for you to contact us first. However, if you believe we have not complied with data protection laws, you can complain to the regulator in the United Kingdom, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office